There’s something about eating a nice, hearty bowl of chili that warms us down to our toes. Doesn’t matter what time of year – anytime is chili time! It’s amazing how many varieties of chili recipes exist in the cooking universe. Here’s a small sample of some great chili recipes.
Award Winning Chili – Made with beef brisket, garlic, V8 juice, jalapeno pepper, spices, beer and your commitment to making great chili. You’ll win awards in your own kitchen after making this delicious chili.
Authentic Texas Chili – Made with top round beef, garlic, green peppers, dried chilies, beef stock and hot sauce. This chili brings you a taste of the old Southwest – open prairie, a cozy fire and a cowboy strumming a tune on his guitar.
Bill’s Prize Winning World Best Chili
– Made with lean ground chuck, lean ground pork, lean beef chuck, onions, tomato sauce, powdered mole (mo-lay), hot sauce and spices. This amazing chili recipe is definitely for the true chili connoisseur.
Chili’s Restaurant Southwest Chicken Chili
– Made with navy beans, kidney beans, chicken breast, tomatillos, jalapeno pepper, green pepper, onions, lime juice and chili spices. If you’ve ever enjoyed this dish at Chili’s restaurant and wondered how they make it. Now you know.
Down Home Crockpot Chili
– Made with kidney beans, ground beef, garlic, tomatoes, cayenne pepper, chili seasoning, and spices. A savory slow-cooker chili recipe with a delicious homemade flavor.
Texas Beer Chili
– Made with ground beef, pinto beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, beer, onion and spices. A simple yet hearty chili to enjoy with thick slices of toasted garlic bread or tortilla chips.
– Made with ground beef, kidney beans, onion soup, tomato paste, spices. I love Wendy’s chili. Eat this when you have a cold – it’ll make you feel better.
White Bean Chili
– Made with chicken, white beans, pepper jack cheese, and mild salsa. A great chili recipe to make when you’re in a hurry to eat.
Best Cincinnati Chili
– Made with ground beef, tomato sauce, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, cinnamon, allspice and chocolate. Cincinnati is famous for this sweet and spicy salsa. Serve it over spaghetti noodles with sprinkled cheese on top – yum!
Uncle Jim’s Award Winning Vegetable Chili
– Made with pinto beans, kidney beans, black beans, garbanzo beans, corn, zucchini, jalapeno chilies, onions, green peppers, carrots and spices. Who needs meat when you can enjoy this hearty vegetarian chili instead? Sprinkle some grated cheddar cheese on top to make it extra special.
Chili Peppers on the Grill (Photo credit: wickenden
Chili con carne (Photo credit: lejoe
Read more: http://mihaela-infonews.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-10-best-chili-recipes.html